Please note Perth Clinical Psychologists does not provide emergency services.
In case of crisis, please contact Crisis Care on 9223 1111 or 1800 007 339 (free call).
In the case of an emergency, please dial 000 or visit your local hospital emergency room.
For urgent assistance outside of business hours please contact the following:
- Mental Health Emergency Response Line – 1300 555 788
- Suicide Help Line Australia – 1300 651 251
- Life Line – 13 11 14 (all hours)
- Beyond Blue – 1300 224 636
- Alcohol and Drug Information Service – (08) 9442 5000 (all hours)
- Family Help Line – 1800 643 000
- Women’s Domestic Violence Helpline – (08) 9223 1188 / 1800 007 339
- Men’s Domestic Violence Helpline – (08) 9233 1199; www.mensline.org.au
- Mensline Australia – (08) 9223 1199 / 1800 000 599
- The Samaritans crisis line – (08) 9381 5555
- RuralLink – 1800 552 002
- Sexual Assault Resource Centre – (08) 9340 1828 (crisis line 24 hours)
- Youth Line – 13 11 14
- Kid’s helpline – 1800 551 800 (all hours)
- Headspace – 1800 650 890
We have compiled a list of useful links and information for individuals and their families who may have a social, emotional or mental health and wellbeing issue.
|Lifeline provides access to crisis support, suicide prevention and mental health support services. They run a 24/7 helpline. 13 11 14|
|Kids Helpline is a free, private and confidential, 24/7 telephone and online counselling service specifically for young people aged between 5 and 25. 1800 551 800|
|PANDA (Post & Ante Natal Depression Association) is an association that provides support for people affected by Post and Ante Natal Depression as well as education and training on this issue. They provide a helpline from 9am to 7pm Monday to Friday. 1300 726 306|
|beyondblue is a national, independent, not-for-profit organisation working to address issues associated with depression, anxiety and related disorders in Australia.|
|Black Dog Institute is an educational, research, clinical and community-oriented facility offering specialist expertise in mood disorders.|
|Online Psychology Services:|
|MoodGYM is an innovative, interactive web program designed to prevent depression by teaching the principles of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy in an engaging and interactive way.|
|eCentreClinic is a not-for-profit initiative of the Centre for Emotional Health at Macquarie University. It is an internet based research clinic that develops and tests state-of-the-art free online treatment courses for people with a range of anxiety and depressive difficulties.|
|Professional Psychological Associations:|
|APS – Australian Psychological Society is the professional association for psychology professionals more generally, providing ongoing information and training.|
|ACPA – Australian Clinical Psychology Association is the professional association for Clinical Psychologists in Australia, providing ongoing education and events for clinical psychologists.|
|Doctoralia is an online search directory for Healthcare professionals and specialists.|