Perth Clinical Psychologists acknowledge the Whadjuk Noongar people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we provide our services. We honour and recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the First Australians and appreciate their continuing connection to land, water and community. We pay our respects to them and their cultures and to Elders past, present and future.
Welcome to Perth Clinical Psychologists – Perth’s premier clinical psychology service for you and your family.
We offer assessment and therapeutic services for children, adolescents, adults, couples and families presenting with a wide range of mental health and social and emotional wellbeing issues.
Perth Clinical Psychologists is centrally located at Unit 1, 48 Kishorn Road in Applecross, Western Australia, which is well-serviced by public transport and has ample metered parking outside our office building.
Founded by Dr Mimma Nikoloski, Perth Clinical Psychologists offers expert professional and confidential services by highly qualified and trusted staff with extensive experience in working with a diverse range of clients experiencing complex social, emotional and/or psychological issues.
Dr Nikoloski is:
- fully registered with and endorsed as a Clinical Psychologist by the Psychology Board of Australia (PsyBA);
- a full member member of peak professional bodies including the Australian Psychological Society (APS), the Australian Clinical Psychologists Association (ACPA) and the APS College of Clinical Psychologists (CCLP);
- a member of the Western Australian Autism Diagnostician’s Forum (WAADF);
- an APS Autism and Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD) Identified Practitioner;
- a registered Circle of Security Parent Educator;
- a recognised provider under Medicare, the Helping Children with Autism program and eligible insurance providers; and
- a current holder of the Working with Children Check Card.